Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ibinabo
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Quidco cashback declined

Hello,

I signed up to Superfast Fibre Unlimited and TV through Quidco - cashback offer of £105 plus bonus of £25 was tracked by Quidco but has been declined because apparently the order was cancelled.  Could you look into this for me as I see no reason why the cashback should be declined as the order was never cancelled or amended. Order was placed on the 6th of August, and my activation date was August 16th.

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NeilO
Message 2 of 5

Re: Quidco cashback declined

Thanks for posting @Ibinabo, did you get an order reference beginning with either AJM or BTC after placing the order? Just let me know if you did, don't post the full ref.

0 Ratings
Ibinabo
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi Neil0,
Yes I did. AJM
Thanks
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 5

Thanks @Ibinabo for getting back to me, good that means the order has came from a referral site. 

If you send over your details using the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile we'll get our cashback team to look at this. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Ibinabo,

I've checked your order and it looks fine to me. I've sent a request to a contact to see if they can find out the reason that it hasn't been paid. I should hear back from them by Wednesday. I'll be in touch.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings