cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Quidco cashback declined

Go to solution

Hi,

I ordered BT full fibre 950 through quidco. A 3rd party engineer came out initially and said he couldn't do the job but BT engineers could do. BT engineer came out and installed the broadband. Ask was well until quidco declined the cashback. 

Can someone look into this please?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Quidco cashback declined

Go to solution

Hi @shax2023 and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having problems with the cashback. Have you contacted Quidco and if so what have the said?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

This was Quidco's first response:

Hey,

We are writing to you about your cashback claim.

On this occasion, the retailer has declined your cashback claim stating that you didn't meet the terms and conditions of the offer. This could mean that the product purchased wasn't eligible for cashback or that the specific terms listed on the retailer's Quidco page weren't met. Due to this, we will not be receiving the commission and we are unable to pass this to you as cashback.

This is the only information provided to us from the retailer and I’m sorry we cannot provide any further or more specific details around their decision.

We understand this is disappointing and want to assure you that our team has done everything possible to attempt to obtain your cashback.

Kind regards,

Support Team

Ref: DC323

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back to me @shax2023 

I'll be happy to take a look at this for you. I've sent you a private message so drop me over a reply with the details and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings