Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Storm_Force
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

Quidco cashback delinced

Go to solution

Hi Quidco cashback has been declined I will sumarise:

My elderly neigbour was looking to change phone and broadband provider so asked my to have a look for him.

Found deal on BT which was great with £100 Quidco cash as well.

Took up the offer, a few days later noticed it hadn't been tracked, this was in March

I raised a missing cash back with all the relevant details.

Recevied email this week, yes this week almost 6 months later saying it had been declined.

Part of message from Quidco:

Unfortunately, on this occasion your claim has been declined because the cashback from your sale will not be paid to us by the retailer. In order to pay us, they have to recognise us as having been the party who referred the sale to them, and in this case they do not.

What a load of bull, the visit was recorded in Quidco but for some reason it didn't track, also what is the pont of manually trying to claim if BT then say there is no proof it went via Quidco

I am hoping someone from here can give advice as the £100 cashback offer was a main decider in going with BT in the first place.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
4KMarty
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Quidco cashback delinced

Go to solution

@Storm_Force wrote:

Hi Quidco cashback has been declined I will sumarise:

My elderly neigbour was looking to change phone and broadband provider so asked my to have a look for him.

Found deal on BT which was great with £100 Quidco cash as well.

Took up the offer, a few days later noticed it hadn't been tracked, this was in March

I raised a missing cash back with all the relevant details.

Recevied email this week, yes this week almost 6 months later saying it had been declined.

Part of message from Quidco:

Unfortunately, on this occasion your claim has been declined because the cashback from your sale will not be paid to us by the retailer. In order to pay us, they have to recognise us as having been the party who referred the sale to them, and in this case they do not.

What a load of bull, the visit was recorded in Quidco but for some reason it didn't track, also what is the pont of manually trying to claim if BT then say there is no proof it went via Quidco

I am hoping someone from here can give advice as the £100 cashback offer was a main decider in going with BT in the first place.

Unless you can prove to BT that you were referred by Quidco and then get them to review their decision then I doubt it's going to happen. 

Most retailers accept no liability for these kind of cashback offers and, frankly, BT seems to have enough issues shipping out the giftcards it does advertise and offer. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Storm_Force and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry there's been a problem with the cashback offer. I'm sure I can find out where this went wrong and if we can help you. Can you drop me over an email with the details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. Due to the bank holiday there may be a delay in replying but once you submit the details we will get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Storm_Force
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

thanks David, message sent.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for taking our call this morning @Storm_Force. I'm sorry you didn't qualify for the cash back in the end due to the way the order was placed.

Take care and all the very best.

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings