Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Joel1
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Quidco cashback denied

Go to solution
Hello, can someone help me out.
I ordered bt super fast through Quidco with £120 cashback and the order was canceled unexpectedly with no reason so I phoned bt who replaced the order , and my services have all been activated but my cashback has denied, any assistance please ?

Thanks,
Joel
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Quidco cashback denied

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @Joel1 

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Joel1
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@Joel1 Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see the order issues have resulted in your Quidco cashback being declined.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll raise this with our cashback team.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Joel1  thanks for sending over your details. I've raised this with the promotions team and they usually take around 3 working days to get back to us and I'll update you as soon as I hear back.

You may receive an email confirming your account is closed. This is in relation to the original order and not the current account with your services active. 

Cheers
John 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Joel1  the promotions team have got back to me and confirmed the cashback has now been arranged. This will show in your cashback account within the next 30 days. Post back and let me know that you receive it ok.

cheers
John

0 Ratings