Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kate_A
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 14

Quidco cashback not even tracked

Go to solution

Hello,

I have been using Quidco for a couple years and purchased BT broadband and line through their website for the advertised £95 cashback. Normally the cashback or purchase appears under 'tracked' after a few days.

4 weeks have passed and my BB has been activated and still the purchase has not even tracked. I put a claim in on Quidco and there is no update either on the claim after several weeks. I contacted Quidco and they said basically just wait '4-6 months' which is absurd.

The reason I purchased BT BB was because the cashback on top made it the best deal on the market. Without it, there are other better deals and I will look to cancel my service.

Can someone please help?

Thanks

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Kate_A
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 14

Re: Quidco cashback not even tracked

Go to solution
Anyone got any idea?
0 Ratings
Kate_A
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 14

Go to solution

Can a mod please help me with this?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @Kate_A,

I am sorry that you haven't had it back yet. We'll find out what's happening for you. Before we can do that we will need your details, including your Quidco username.

To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Kate_A
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 14

Go to solution

Thanks very much Daniel you're a star.

I've done as you've requested and completed the form. If you need anything else let me know.

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution

@Kate_A Hello, thanks for sending in your details. I called and left a message.

I can see that your order completed on the 31/07, and it takes around 45 days after the service is activated for the cashback to be paid into your Quidco account, I'm sorry about the confusion there.

If after this time you haven't received the cashback, please post back and we'll certainly look into this then, but at this stage we do need to wait for the 45 day lead time to pass first.

I hope this makes sense.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Kate_A
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution

Thanks Stephanie, sorry I couldn't answer your call at the time I was looking after our 10 month old!

The issue is we went through Quidco to purchase our broadband and they have still not even acknowledged we did so. Normally you are told the purchase 'tracked' on their website and the purchase is listed and then you wait for the cashback. I understand I have to wait. But what I am concerned about is the purchase not being logged, so I have an open 'claim' on there that is stuck on 'waiting to hear back from retailer', which is BT.

Could BT not contact them and confirm we purchased the broadband and line? As I said I don't mind waiting, I just want them to acknowledge the purchase and confirm it on my account.

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution

@Kate_A No problem at all, I understand.

The order you placed through Quidco did go through correctly as far a we (BT) are concerned, but leave it with me, I'll double-check with the team and get back to you 🙂

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 9 of 14

Go to solution

@Kate_A Hi, I just wanted to let you know that the team are waiting to hear back from Quidco about your order, to make sure it was tracked in their systems and get this sorted. As soon as I have more info I'll get back to you.

0 Ratings
Kate_A
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 14

Go to solution
Thanks for your diligence with this Stephanie. I just want to enjoy my broadband service! But at the same time Quidco shouldn't be advertising '£95 cashback' and then try their hardest not to honour it. I look forward to getting this resolved.

Thanks
0 Ratings