cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
elroy-ferns
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Quidco cashback query - Cashback will possibly be declined due to multiple BT internal orders

Hi all, I purchased a broadband and calls package back in October 2016.  I have had numerous issues with the order meaning that orders have failed, been reinstated by BT, partial orders completed, etc etc.  

It took dozens of calls and many hours on the phone to sort out and I now finally working broadband, unfortunately not the package I ordered but that's probably a seperate issue I'll raise on a seperate forum.  

I'm scared that my cashback claim will be declined from Quidco, due to the VOL numbers changing so many times because of the problems with the initial order.  I signed up to BT because of the incentive from Quidco

Can someone please help?Would it be possible to confirm that I will recieve my cashback....

Regards

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Quidco cashback query - Cashback will possibly be declined due to multiple BT internal orders

Hi @elroy-ferns,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your order. As long as Quidco has the order number for the most recent order it should track correctly.

I'll be able to take a look at your account to make sure the order is correct on the BT side of things.

You can send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
elroy-ferns
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Re: Quidco cashback query - Cashback will possibly be declined due to multiple BT internal orders

Thanks PaddyB, I've just sent my details across using the "Contact The Mods" link found in your profile.

My enquiry reference number: 161118-******

0 Ratings
elroy-ferns
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Hi @PaddyB

Were you able to check on my cashback?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

There is a delay of about five working days for the mods to deal. They cannot change the default 48 hour message you received

0 Ratings
elroy-ferns
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Just had my cashback declined from BT.....

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

just wait for the mod team to contact you they will help you with this problem
0 Ratings