Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
colinrobbie
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Quidco cashback

Hi,

I have been a BT Broadband customer for around 6 months having signed up through a Quidco offer.

The cashback was estimated to be paid 11 February 2019 but has not been updated, nor can Quidco provide any further update.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to escalate this?

To be clear, my cashback is showing as tracked but now past the expected payment date by some time.

Thanks

Colin

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Quidco cashback

Welcome to this user forum. @colinrobbie 

What are the first three letters of the sales refernce (NOT the VOL number)?

If you cannot find it then try https://www.bt.com/appsordermgmt/secure/listoforders.do

Look for the sales reference on this page, top right. It should start with either AJM or BTC

It may also be on the email you received from BT, confirming your order.

These references are only issued on orders that have successfully tracked back to the referring site.

Was your order changed in any way, perhaps it had to be cancelled and then re-ordered?

0 Ratings
colinrobbie
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I can see the VOL numbers but no other references.

My order was changed by BT due to a number porting issue.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@colinrobbie That will be the reason for the cashback delay. If the order was cancelled or amended for any reason it will cause issues with the cashback tracking. 

I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings