cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Quidco cashback

I got claim for quidco cashback rejected in may. Put a claim in and nothing since then. I have had bt broadband installed since may,despite numerous delays and errors from bt. Now they declined my cash back also ! Can someone please investigate ?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Message 2 of 7

Re: Quidco cashback

Hi @nrwiseman thanks for posting,  the problems with your order have likely caused the cashback tracking to fail but this is something that can be sorted. I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team, and we'll raise a case with the cashback team.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Spoiler
ok thanks, I replied . Hopefully after nearly 3 months we can resolve this !
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

After sending my account details to bt after your message,I just got a message from quidco to say my claim was rejected again ! What's going on ? I had broadband installed months ago. Any reason you not honouring this ??

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7

Hi @nrwiseman we've taken no action as yet as your details are still in our queue waiting to be picked up so the message from Quidco hasn't originated from anything the moderation team has done.  Once you've reached the top of our queue we'll raise a case with our cashback team who will work with Quidco to resolve any issues.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Message 6 of 7

Hi @nrwiseman 

Thanks for sending in your details, I'm sorry once again for the problems you've had with your Quidco claim.

I've sent this off, I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Message 7 of 7

Hi @nrwiseman 

Thanks for taking my call today.

I'm happy to confirm that the Quidco offer will be honoured, and it'll be fulfilled within 30 days 🙂

Thanks

0 Ratings