Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahmsajid
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Quidco claim - Cant find Sales Reference

Go to solution

Hi

I have the Order Reference:VOL013-******.

Quidco is asking for Sales reference and I can't find it anywhere, not in my account and not even in the email.

This is what they are asking:

In order for us to investigate this further with the retailer can you please supply the order reference number starting AJM, BTC, or Z60. (BTCAAZZZZ*******, AJMAAZZZZ******, Z60AAZZZZ********). The AJM number will be located on your order confirmation email. Your BTC number will be on your second confirmation email about your installation.

•  
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Quidco claim - Cant find Sales Reference

Go to solution

Looking back at recent orders of mine, I've only received References in the required Quidco format (by email) when moving home and when changing calling features.

All other orders (equipment changes and upgrades) have been confirmed with a number in the VOL013 format you describe.

0 Ratings
ahmsajid
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Not sure why Quidco is asking for Sales reference which I can't find it anywhere, even though I provided them with the Order reference

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

@ahmsajidwrote:

Not sure why Quidco is asking for Sales reference which I can't find it anywhere, even though I provided them with the Order reference

The cynic in me says to avoid honouring their cashback obligations.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

@ahmsajid wrote:

The sales reference is needed to prove whether the order tracked correctly back to Quidco.

BT Live chat should be able to give you the sales reference.

https://www.bt.com/help/home/contactus/#/account-and-billing/bt-id-and-passwords

Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

If all else fails check here for details of a named Quidco Rep and his email address - you may find him more helpful than the semi-anonymous Quidco online chat option.

0 Ratings
ahmsajid
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Awesome, this resolved my query. The online chat support was quick enough to provide me with the Sales reference.

Cheers Mate

0 Ratings
ahmsajid
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution
Awesome, this resolved my query. The online chat support was quick enough to provide me with the Sales reference.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Suggest you keep details of the Quidco Rep to hand (Message 6) in case they play hard to get over your cashback (they often do).