cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joolsg
Message 1 of 18

Quidco claim

Hi
I am due quidco cash back for a BT infinity and calls package I purchased. Quidco are asking for an order ref with prefix AJM or BTC. All I can find on any of my e mails from BT is an order no with prefix VOLO which I have already provided. Has Anybody had this? Where can I find the number they are after?
Thanks.
0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18

Re: Quidco claim

Hi @Joolsg Sorry you cannot claim the cashback as you can't find your sales order reference. 

You can find the AJM/BTC reference number you need by going to our order tracking page: BT Order Tracking

You can log in with your BT ID. It'll take you through to an "Order Summary" page that will list your sales reference number next to the VOL reference number. That sales reference number is the one you need. 

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Reliwonga
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 18

Quidco claim

Hi,

Im having the same problem as the guy in the first post. Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of where I can find my Sales reference number which should start with either AJM or BTC. I logged into my order tracking but cannot see it on there. I only placed the order yesterday (10th) so maybe still being processed although have installation date etc.

Thanks in advance for any help.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 18

@Reliwonga 

You will need to give it a few more days, then look at the order tracking to see the AJM or BTC number.

It should also be in the order confirmation emai you received from BT.

0 Ratings
Reliwonga
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 18

Hi,

Thanks. I've looked through all the emails ive received but cant see any mention of the number. I'll give it a few more days and see if anything shows up.

0 Ratings
Reliwonga
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 18

Hi,
It's been a month now and am pleased to say my broadband is now installed and running well. Unfortunately I'm having problems with my order tracking properly on Quidco. They have come back to me requesting either a BTC or AJM reference number. I can't find these anywhere. Could someone please help me find where I can get one of these, as this was one of the main reasons for switching to BT in the first place.
If you need anymore information to help progress this please let me know
Thank you
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 18

@Reliwonga 

You should be able to find it via MyBT.

try https://www.bt.com/appsordermgmt/secure/listoforders.do

Look for the sales reference on this page, top right.

Otherwise try billing live chat team

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 18

Hi @Reliwonga  Did you manage to get your order reference code ok?

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Reliwonga
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 18

Hi John,

No I haven't been able to get hold of it yet. I've checked all my emails and my order screen but can't see anything anywhere

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 18

Did you try Live Chat?

Are there any numbers apart from the VOL number, as its possible that its not tracked properly?

0 Ratings