Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark13
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Quidco payment

Go to solution

I signed up for BT broadband via quidco at end of January 2019 . I too have had numerous problems getting the Quidco payment despite assurances that the web promo code was inserted in the many corrected orders by BT . The latest is a note says that  the payment is declined because the order was cancelled. BT changed things not me which turned into a nightmare customer experience. Who is the best person to speak to at BT to get this finally resolved ?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 7

Re: Quidco payment

Go to solution

Hi @Mark13 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that your Quidco cashback has been declined due to the order showing as cancelled.  I understand that your services are active so I'd like to help raise this and try get the cashback processed and sent out to you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Mark13  thanks for sending over your details. I've emailed the promotions team to help with your cashback and I'll drop back and update you as soon as I hear back.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Mark13  the promotions team have got back to me to confirm they have been in touch with Quidco and resolved the confusion. The cashback will be in your account within the next 30 days.  Post back and let me know you receive ok or if not and I'll get chase with them if needed.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Mark13
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Thanks for your help, I'll keep an eye on things and post here when I can see it sorted.
Regards
0 Ratings
Mark13
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
All now paid , thanks everyone involved
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 7 of 7