cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wykehamspd
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Quidco referal rejected by BT

I am hoping that a moderator can help me with this query please?

I placed my order for BT Broadband “Unlimited Infinity 1” on 24/11/16 order no: Z57xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and the service was migrated on 8/12/16. Having chased Quidco for the referral fee (£115) they tell me that BT do not see this as a referral order! As I went through Quidco before making the purchase, following all the steps advised (fresh browser sessions etc.), I am at a loss as to why BT cannot see this as a referral.

Please can I ask that you see if there is anything that you can do for me on this matter?

Regards,

Steve Davies (Wykehamspd)

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Quidco referal rejected by BT

Hi @wykehamspd I have removed the most of your order ref as best not to post that information.

I am sorry the order ref would start with AJM if tracked correctly so it appears your order has not tracked and therefore would not receive the cashback offer. For more info on what may have caused your order not to track please check with the cashback's site or their customer services team.

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
wykehamspd
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Hi John,

I have already been through the Quidco support team and all they can say is that BT have rejected the claim. They mentioned some of the traps to be aware of that stop purchases tracking, but none of them applied to my case. I have used Quidco for many years now and always start a fresh browser session etc., once I have completed any research I may do prior to a purchase, just so that things start out “clean” before I raise the order.

Is there anything that BT can do to see why this was not tracked from their side as I believe that I did everything correctly from my side to ensure that I got the referral fee via Quidco?

Steve.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

As the order ref you has doesn't have the prefix for a referral order, you won't be eligable for cashback.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Hi @wykehamspd,

Quidco should be given a reason as to why it was rejected and they can query this. It sounds like they are hinting that your cookies didn't track which means they didn't get a referral bonus. The reference number given is different to our referral references. We can have it queried for you to see if we can find out what happened. To get in touch, click on my user name and then on contact the mods. On that form, we'll need the Quidco enquiry reference number. Also, please make it clear on that form that you weren't on any other comparison web sites for switching.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
wykehamspd
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Thanks,

I have done as you suggest and its enquiry reference number: 170221-020xxx.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

Can you please edit out the reference number as it is personal to you and this is a public forum viewable world wide
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Hi @wykehamspd,

I've reached out to our contact for you. They normally take 2-3 working days to come back to me directly. As soon as I get a response back I'll be in touch.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
ThomasM
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

I've had the same issues with my cashback not being correctly refered from Quidco, were you able to help out with this issues?

0 Ratings