Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rexgold
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Random Phonecalls on my Bill

Hi there

I just checked my bill for Apr and noticed that there are several calls made to a number based in Bath area and Newbury area. The numbers begin with 01225 818xxx and 01635 231xxx. I am pretty confident that I nor anyone in my household has made these calls. On one specific day, there are 9 calls made between 02:37AM and 03:09AM. All the calls range between 2 seconds to 17 seconds.

I have no other equipment in my house that can automatically dial these numbers. Called BT Billing and they are adamant that I or someone in my house has made these calls. They are not willing to look at this. The numbers are called on various days and at random times. How can I get this looked into?? I have tried calling these numbers but no one answers.

Can anyone here give any help or guidance on this?

Thanks

Raj

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Random Phonecalls on my Bill

Hi rexgold,

Thanks for posting. The live chat billing guys should be able to help. Click on the live chat link.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
rexgold
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Thanks David. But as I said, I did call the Billing dept and they are refusing to help. How will the Live Chat people help?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

they will be able to get more details from you and you can keep a copy of the chat for your reference live chat works well
rexgold
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Thanks.. have contacted them and they have raised a query.. have to say.. lot more cooperative in talking thru the issue then the agent who I spoke to on the phone..

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

please post back and let us know how you get on
0 Ratings