cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Random ordering issue

Go to solution

Hi

Im trying to add BT TV to my account but it only allows me to have starter or entertainment. It will allow me to add kids, sky sports HD and the BT HD bundle to entertainment but it wont let me just buy it as one package. My broadband speed is about 65mb. Obviously buying them separately is working out much more expensive. It throws up a message about Ultra HD not being avaiable on my line. I don’t want the UHD service but if i want max it doesn’t allow me to remove it.

Ani deals anyone ?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Random ordering issue

Go to solution

The quickest way to get this sorted would be to contact the online TV orders chat team

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

I believe that the current BT TV Max package includes the UHD channel.

The BT TV Max HD package has a similar channel lineup without the UHD channel.

If the online system is not  giving you all the options then probably a good idea to phone  the BT customer options team or the live chat link that Keith has posted.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Thanks guys. I made the call and that package isn’t for sale online. 30 seconds on the phone and it’s done. Cheers
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @benwiddowson,

Thank you for posting back, I'm happy to hear that the BT TV team were able to help.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
Paddy. I may need your help as Openreach appear to be rejecting my BT line order. I’m on the phone to your connections team now. I’ll report back should I require assistance if that’s ok?
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @benwiddowson,

Thank okay, if you need my help post back and I'll be happy to take a look at this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings