cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Always_Blue
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: £100 prepaid MasterCard from BT via Broadband Genie

Hi - I've had a very similar problem. I ordered my broadband package via an offer on the Money Saving Expert website on 20/12/19 (the last day of the offer) which included a £100 prepaid Mastercard and a £70 Amazon voucher (I still have a copy of the offer if required). My broadband and telephone line were connected on 10th January but, to date, whenever I login to my account it still states that "there are no rewards associated with this account". I have checked separately and I see my £70 Amazon voucher is being processed although I understand this can take up to 120 days to arrive. I did send an email to bt@purecard.com two weeks ago, asking about my £100 prepaid Mastercard but I have still yet to receive any response at all. I also subsequently sent an email to info@cardholdersvs.com and had a reply last Tuesday (3/3/20) to say the matter would be passed to the dedicated BT team and that I would hear back shortly but a week has now gone by and I have still heard nothing. This reply also mentioned that I should use the bt@purecard.com email address should I need to make any follow-up contact but this is obviously the same email address I used two weeks ago, without success. Any suggestions on what else I might now try to progress this matter would be much appreciated. Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 3

Hi @Always_Blue,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't received your BT Reward Card as part of your order for signing up to BT. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to chase this with the Rewards Team.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings