cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: 700 Minutes Call Plan

Go to solution

Hi, We are pensioners and need to move off the Pay as you Go plan onto a better plan for us being 700minutes due to the amount of calls which are taking us outside, at a cost, of our current plan.

We we change we cannot find any information to tell us if we do this will it mean we are put onto another 24month contract which we do not want to do.

Appreciate any advice before we make this move

Many thanks

Chris

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Go to solution

Hi @ChrisW8991, welcome to the forum, and thanks for your post. I've moved it to a new thread as the previous issue was already resolved. 

You can log in to your online account and Change Your Calling Plan and generally this will not change your existing contract. Any new contract (if there is one) would be confirmed before you confirm your order.

Ensure the calls you've been charged for are included in your inclusive minutes by checking out  Find Out More About Our Popular Calling Plans 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Go to solution

Thank you John very much for the information this will give me something to go on and hopefully I can switch to this 700min without  a change to another 24 months contract, and we hope it will help us avoid extra costs with this flexibility to manage easier.

Many thanks, grateful.

regards

ChrisW