cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markbrins
Message 1 of 3

Re: Account Number MY BT will not accept my account number

Hi,   I have had online billing for many years but ever since I renewed my BT Broadband contract when I log on to MyBT it says that I am not registered for online billing. So I pressed the button to register and was asked for my account number. I entered this and completed the rest of the form but get rejected because the account number is not recognised. I have gone back over my correspondence and I am definitely entering the correct number (in the form SWxxxx2848)

I had an issue last year where BT was sending billing information for a chap in Leicester to my email address. I rang him and found his surname was also Brindley. Don't know whether this is related but can't do anything with MyBT at the moment.

Can you please help?  I can send you my account info by email if required  Thanks Mark

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Hi markbrins,

That's something that we'll need to look into further.  Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings