Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
zeenaorr
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: Am I Paying too much

Im paying £50 per month for broadband unlimited and basic line rental, why is mine so expensive, advice plz
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

you must have agreed the monthly payment when you started your fixed term contract  if you are out of the fixed term contract now then any discounts will have ceased and if you want you can phone options team and see what is on offer if you renew your contract 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
zeenaorr
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for reply, ive always paid round about this much, seems overly dear compared to other places, I have phoned to reduce but never get any joy
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Then if your contract is finished then you can move to whichever ISP you decide but if still in fixed contract then you can still leave but there will be cancellation fees to pay

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings