Highlighted
Jsa1989
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Re: Amazon Prime reward for New BT customers

Go to solution

Hi there

I am having the same problem.

Received the email a few days ago and registered and still waiting for voucher. Said 3 to 5 days but think we are past that now.

Regards 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Go to solution

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates.

According to the T&Cs you should receive your unique code by email within 28 days. Has it been more than 28 days since your broadband was activated?

Amazon Prime: 12 Months Amazon Prime offer ends 24 January 2019. Available to new and existing customers who buy a BT Fibre Broadband product (excluding Superfast Fibre Plus). We’ll email you within 28 days of your Fibre Broadband being installed to let you know how to claim your unique code to add Prime to your Amazon account. You will then have 28 days to claim your unique code. Once you have your code, you’ll then have a year to add Prime to your Amazon account or extend your membership for 12 months.

When was your broadband service activated?

0 Ratings
Jsa1989
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Activation was on the 31st of January so not quite 28 days. 

I received 2 emails and went through the motions in terms of getting the voucher or code but nothing has come through. That was 3 to 5 days ago.

Regards

0 Ratings
Jsa1989
Beginner
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution
Order date was 17th of January
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

@Jsa1989 wrote:
Order date was 17th of January

As its only two days past the expected time, then give it to the end of this week, and post back here if its not been received.

Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Jsa1989 Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post about the Amazon Prime offer.

As you have received the confirmation emails I expect you will receive the Amazon Prime service within the 28 days from the date your broadband service went active (not the date it was ordered). If you check your first bill you will see the date we started to charge you broadband rental from. If this was over 28 days ago post back and let us know and we will be happy to help you.

cheers
John

Jsa1989
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Good afternoon

After waiting 7 days from requesting my code I still haven't received it in my email.

How should I proceed now?

Regards

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

@Jsa1989 We can chase that up for you, I'll send you a private message with details on how you can contact the moderation team.

0 Ratings
sMonique
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

I have the samne issue. My broadband has been installed 21 Jan 2019

followed by email say:

Thanks for your broadband order. Once it’s up and running we’ll be in touch when you can claim your 12 months Amazon Prime.

Then a few days later the following email

It’s time to claim your 12 months Amazon Prime.

Ok happy days, I`ve filled in my details waited for a code, nothing happened.

I`ve tried 3 times since, so fustrating nothing happened, try to contacting cutomers servise again no result. Very dissapointed.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Jsa1989,

Thank you for sending in your details and for replying to my PM. I'm happy to have helped and hope you enjoy your Amazon Prime Membership Smiley Happy

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings