Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Thescone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Re: Amazon Prime reward for New BT customers

Go to solution
Also having the same problem at the moment.
I have received 2 separate emails asking me to claim the Amazon Prime code so have gone through each time, filled in my details which then brings up a screen that says I will receive the code within a few days.

The T&Cs state "We’ll email you within 28 days of your Fibre Broadband being installed to let you know how to claim your unique code". I understand this to mean I will receive the email to claim the code within 28 days (which I have done, twice now) and then once claimed the code will arrive by email within the next few days.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Go to solution

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates.

When was your service activated?

If  you have received the confirmation emails you should  receive the Amazon Prime service within the 28 days from the date your broadband service went active (not the date it was ordered). If you check your first bill you will see the date that BT started to charge you broadband rental from. If this was over 28 days ago post back here,

0 Ratings
Thescone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Service was activated on the 30th January.

What I don't understand is that I have been asked to claim twice now and still haven't received the activation code.

Will wait until 27th to see if I receive the code.
0 Ratings
Alex987
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

I am the same as you, received 2 emails but no code, my broadband is active almost 1 month.

0 Ratings
Thescone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Still waiting for a code.

I've noticed a few people posting that they are having the same problem, so there is obviously an issue regarding the code being sent after claiming via the email link.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Thescone,

I'm sorry you haven't received the code to claim your Amazon Prime Membership. I'll be able to chase this with the Promotions Team.

I've sent you an private message with details on how you can contact the mod team and we'll chase this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
twarden
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

I have the same problem. Claimed twice in response to two emails and no code received.

0 Ratings