Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevcritch
Beginner
Message 11 of 15

Re: Amazon Prime reward for New BT customers

Go to solution

thanks for getting back to me. Attached is a photo of the deal that i signed up for (USwitch, taken 24/1/19,the day that i signed up, using the link on this web page)- 18 month standard 10Mb Broadband and weekend calls. It clearly shows that Amazon Prime is provided.IMG_20190124_190237812.jpg. You will see that it clearly says Amazon Prime is provided

0 Ratings
kevcritch
Beginner
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

For your info, USwitch clearly stated that Amazon Prime was provided with standard 10Mb package (24/1/19):

IMG_20190124_190237812.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @kevcritch ,

Thank you for posting back.

I'll need to take a look at this in more details because as far as I can tell the Amazon Prime Membership offer was only available on Superfast Fibre Broadband.

I've sent you an private message with details on how you can contact the mod team. As soon as I have your details, I'll get this investigated.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
kevcritch
Beginner
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Excellent customer service - this leaves me with a really positive impression of BT. Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @kevcritch 

Thanks for posting back and for taking the time to chat with me a few days ago.

I'm really pleased to read that and if you need help or have a question with any aspect of your services in future the Community is always around to help you out Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings