cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichRose
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: Anyone else getting diabolical service from BT with regard to BT Infinity upgrade?

In early August I received an email from BT inviting me to upgrade to BT Infinity for £2 a month. I hit the upgrade button in the email and followed the order process, choosing the super fast option. Obviously there were charges in addition to the addional £2 per month but I sort of expected that. I needed the new Hub 4, fair enough.
A few days later the Hub 4 arrived with a note titled "Here's your new BT Hub 4" telling me "as you know we've arranged for an engineer to set up your new Infinity"

Well I didn't know that, so I called the 0800800151 number (never try this yourself, unless you want to waste 50 minutes of your life), I spoke with a very polite lady who was just reading off a screen as usual.

I sent an email to BT who initially promised to answer my complaint in 10 days but have since sent numerous emails trying to fob me off with their "Help" website lol.

Can anyone, either from BT or a fellow customer, help me resolve this. It's incredibly frustrating.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Anyone else getting diabolical service from BT with regard to BT Infinity upgrade?

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance. They will post an invite on this thread, giving you a link, so you can contact them.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Hi RichRose

Welcome to the community.

Send us an email using the contact the mods link in my profile. You can find this in the section 'About Me'

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings