cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Re: BT Reward Card and M&S Voucher

Hi, i actually placed my order on the 7th January with uswitch for the same offer and have bad 4 different calls to BT to get my rewards and they keep fobbing me off! How can i get this sorted? Very annoyed

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 8

Re: Can't claim Uswitch reward

Hi Im having the same issues, ordered on 7th January went active 21st Jan! Have rang numerous times but keep getting fobbed off. Even was told to ring m&s themselves! My offer was for the same £100 rewards card and £40 m&s voucher! Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 8

@annettc 

Welcome to this user forum.

This would be the reward card offer which must be claimed.

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

From 03.01.20 until 09.01.20 new to BT customers are eligible for a £40 Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £70 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £80 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £100 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

And this would be the M&S offer which again must be claimed.

https://broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/claim

uSwitch and their partners (£40) – for orders of BT Superfast Fibre or Superfast Fibre 2 packages between 3rd December – 9th JanuaryClaim by 9th March 2020

Have you claimed both of those before they expire?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Hi, i have claimed the m&s voucher but the rewards card does not show up in the claim rewards bt page? As said ive contacted bt numerous times about the reward card also.

Thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

@annettc wrote:
Hi, i have claimed the m&s voucher but the rewards card does not show up in the claim rewards bt page? As said ive contacted bt numerous times about the reward card also.

Thanks

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 6 of 8

Hi @annettc,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Sorry about the delay in getting your Reward Card posted out to you.

I understand that you have called in numerous times about the cards. When you spoke to us did any of the advisers let you know if they had claimed the £100 Reward card for you?

Thanks

Matt

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Hi Matt, no they keep saying theyve passed it onto the gifts team but i never hear back! Thats when i started searching the web and found this site!

Thanks for your help

Regards
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 8 of 8

Hi @annettc,

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team so we can chase this up for you.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings