cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RuthieB
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: BT Reward Card

Hello David,  I am a new customer and having same issue.  

I signed up on Cyber Monday specifically for this deal

From 22.11.19 until 02.12.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £100 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £125 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £125 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

Signed up on 1st/2nd December via BT site where offer was still showing. Please can you message me also I am unable to claim online.  Many thanks

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

@RuthieB 

Did you place your order online on the 2nd December 2019, which was the last day of the promotion.?

0 Ratings
RuthieB
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi there, yes I did.  I've just checked my confirmation email.  I hope it was still valid, as I came through the BT site and the offer was still showing online. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

@RuthieB wrote:

Hi there, yes I did.  I've just checked my confirmation email.  I hope it was still valid, as I came through the BT site and the offer was still showing online. 

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @RuthieB,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that you haven't received any word back about the reward card and for the problems you're having raising your claim.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings