cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smthwhite1
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: BT Rewards Card - problem/difficulties claiming

I am also having difficulties with such reward cards as you have said in this post the information is very vague I have just signed up to a new mobile contract after already having one and also having broadband and realised there was a reward card for this mobile phone so looked around all sites to finally find how and where to claim them as they were not received with said phone to then find out that there are 3 more cards that say they have expired before I even new I had any looking more into this have now found these cards have a figure of near £200 on them so you see my frustration when you advertise rewards then hide a lot of the details in gibberish in hope that they never get claimed seems like a massive con to me!!!!
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Welcome to this user forum.

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates. Its is up to you to claim your rewards, as they are not automatic.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Smthwhite1
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Looked at my rewards today after hours of looking to finally find the right information and site and have got 3 expired cards adding to around £200 so you can see my frustration when being told I can no longer claim these!!! advertising rewards then hiding conditions in jibberish in the hope that lots of people miss out on them such as i have seems like a big con to me!!!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Smthwhite1 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the confusion around claiming for the reward card.  You have 3 months to claim for the reward card(s).  When did you place your order and when were the services connected?

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Smthwhite1
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

It was over a year ago now my gf set it up then we just ordered a new phone and it said 35 reward card and my gf said it will never come the others didn't so if been looking into it trying to sort it think the whole set up needs to be a lot clearer or they need to send the cards automatically which I don't see why this isn't the case unless bt are hoping people forget to claim them by giving them an expiry date and by not letting you claim them until 30days after purchase giving people time to forget to claim them
0 Ratings