Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robby2k9
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

Re: BT Ultrafast fibre broadband

Go to solution

I've been trying to work out how much extra Ultrafast will cost per month over BT Infinity 2, but pricing info for upgrading isn't obvious. Can anyone tell me (for both the 160 & 330mbps services) the extra monthly cost. I'm currently on an ECI cab & my 80mbps speed got badly impacted when G.INP was removed, I'm fed up waiting for the long rumoured fix so I think ultrafast will be the solution once my cab is live (they are cabling the pod up at the moment).

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Go to solution

See link

https://www.productsandservices.bt.com/broadband/ultrafast/

Ultrafast 2 + Calls

Prices and terms subject to change during the contract term.

For new and existing BT customers that sign up for 18 months. £59.99 a month from month 19. Includes Unlimited Weekend Calls. 1000 GB Cloud Storage, BT Virus Protect and an Ultrafast BT Smart Hub. If you leave in the first year we’ll charge you up to £65 towards the cost of your new hub. Payment by Direct Debit. BT Virus Protect works on compatible PC/MACs. BT Cloud: You need to activate the service yourself. This service will be stopped and your back-up files deleted if you don’t use it for 90 days. Subject to availability, terms apply. 

0 Ratings
robby2k9
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Go to solution

Thanks for that, when I calculated the price from a 3rd party website I thought there must have been a mistake as the 160mbps service seemed to be cheaper than Infinity 2 & 330mbps only a couple of quid more (if you ignore the setup fee) but it looks like it's true. Based on these prices I'll be applying as soon as my cab goes live.

0 Ratings