cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnmckeown
Beginner
Message 1 of 20

Re: BT bill issues

i have an issue with a bill i have received but cant find an yway of discussing the problem

0 Ratings
19 REPLIES 19
alextudds
Beginner
Message 2 of 20

Same, I’ve been billed for another month even though I cancelled last month. No luck speaking to anyone yet. 

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 20

At present the only way you can discuss a billing issue is to call BT on 0800.800.150 and ask for the billing team.

If it is regards not being able to pay, due to the Covid 19 crisis BT are no longer suspending or barring a customers account for non-payment until the end of June.

0 Ratings
johnmckeown
Beginner
Message 4 of 20

i have received a bill i should not have got i hope i do not receive any more letters until this covid 19 problem is over

0 Ratings
johnmckeown
Beginner
Message 5 of 20

I hope I don’t receive any more bill demands

0 Ratings
Boothy44
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 20

Hi 👋 I tried contact bt about a bill I owe that can’t pay until 17th due to covid 19 and having stay at home with my 71 year old dad and waiting for furlough payment, but when try phone a automated woman just says we’ve restricted al ur services?!! So I’m not allowed to even speak to a person!... but I thought there not doing this til June? 

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 20

@Boothy44  For bills produced after 20 March, BT have said they will not cut anyone off for non-payment until end of June.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Boothy44
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 20

Thanks for reply, unfortunately they are still charging After that date as my latest bill isnt due til April 7th...but as I owed some from last month they’ve still restricted it BUT told me I have pay what I owe AND my upcoming APRIL BILL in full to get it back on... so still have pay them after March 20th I’m afraid, crazy in times like this but they just want money 😩
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 20

As @pottyperson  said it applies if your unpaid bill is after 20/3 but you have unpaid bill from before that date hence why you are getting restricted 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Boothy44
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 20

I understand that part but I’m saying if you owe them money b4 march 20th, then there making it even harder in these times by then forcing you to also pay bills due AFTER March 20th! I have pay April 7th bill not just what I owed b4 then.
0 Ratings