cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris-pduck
Message 1 of 6

Re: BT cashback cheque not received

Hello, I also am awaiting a cash cheque from an order I started in September. I didn't have the line activated until October 27th the following day I requested the cash back via broadband benefits. I received my pre-paid card in November without issue. I called customer services last week on December 22 to inquire about the delay. After some confusion with the staff member believing that I was reporting the card had not arrived she logged an incident. I clarified that it was the cheque I was awaiting and not the card to which she responded saying it was the same offline team that deal with the issue. Annoyingly I have just received an email from customer services stating that I have activated my reward card so I cannot receive another reward card.
I am concerned that my complaint wasn't logged correctly and no one is aware it still has yet to be resolved. I'd there a way to contact the cashbook team directly?
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Welcome to this user forum.

See https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/cashback/

My cheque has not arrived - who do I contact?
Your original cashback claim is checked to make sure that you have ordered during a qualifying period, that you are a new broadband customer and that your broadband has installed. Once these have been checked we will organise for your cheque to be sent to your installation address. Please allow 45 days from installation for your cheque to arrive.

I ordered via a cashback site and am still waiting for my cashback.  How do I organise this?
You should contact customer services at the cashback site through which you originally placed your order.  This cashback cheque offer is different to a member exclusive offer via a cashback site.

0 Ratings
Chris-pduck
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for this but I'm already aware of the website as that is where I made the claim. I requested it over 45 days ago via the above site.
My issue with the website is there is no email clarification that it is even sent through despite me providing my email address.
The promotional period was also running when ordered. I have until the 30/12/17 to make a claim.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@Chris-pduck I'm sorry about the delay with your cheque,  we'll be able to chase this up with the cashback team if you send over your details. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Chris-pduck,

I got word back from the promotions team to say that they've manually reordered the cashback cheque. They confirmed that the cheque should arrive within the next 30 days.

Please accept my apology for the delay.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings