cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
burnside
Contributor
Message 10 of 56

Re: Beyond A Joke

The outsourced overseas lame excuse for customer support  that most of us have unforutnately had to deal with at some time or another are so inept  it's just not true, and as you said they are a joke,that ain't funny

There was talk a few years ago of BT shifting customer support back to the uk , and BT bosses are more than well aware of the problems  , What happened BT ?

0 Ratings
Message 11 of 56

There are so many different departments every time you call you end up speaking to someone else who has no clue about the situation so you have to continually repeat the issue. I don't see how they can call it SUPPORT of any kind
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 56

Maybe tomorrow I'll call BT and tell them I'm moving into my old address on Friday (a made up name) and see how long it takes for them to arrange an appointment (for a new customer) compared to the 20 days (not 22 as stated on OP) I've been told I have to wait to have the remainder of my order completed
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 56

The moderators have been informed of your problem. It will be tomorrow before they contact you so I suggest that you wait until you are contacted and you allow them to try and resolve your problem. Involving other departments or making other calls to BT could result in confusion in efforts to resolve this.  

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 56

As I stated earlier I have to9 be at my new address as I have furniture etc being delivered any time between 9 and 9. This problem should never have happened so should never need to be sorted. If it were a NEW appointment I could possibly understand a waiting time. However this is to finish an order placed on the 5th.

Maybe I should log on at the new address. WAIT!!! I can't do that as it's not connected. Maybe I should log on at the old address I can't be at. WAIT!!! I can't do that as it's already been disconnected. Perhaps the moderators can email details to me. I won't be able to get them but that was the solution of 1 BT employee.

Dismal excuse of customer service. Maybe in the REAL sense I speak to a solicitor in regards to the supply of goods and services act 1982.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 56

Suit your self what you do. You presumably came on to this forum for some help which you have been offered, perhaps not to your time scale but offered it none the less. Good luck getting it sorted.  

Message 16 of 56

There's no need to get snotty. This problem arose as BT are totally incapable. It is NOT possible for me to be in 2 places at once. It is NOT possible for me to get emails etc when I have no line to log on from. So whilst there is help available (which I've never denied) in this instance it isn't much help. As such your comments are unjust
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 56

Hi jigsaw_tat_man_uk_1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting!

I'm sorry for the problems you've been having getting services set up at your new address.  I know that you're very busy today but if you do get the chance click on my username, under the section "about me", you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Whenever we've received your details we'll take it from there.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 56

I just read on another post it can take up to 5 working days for Mods to reply. I hope this isn't the case here, and if it is can you let me know ASAP please so that I can send a few pics of myself via carrier pigeon as the kids won't be able to Skype on Christmas day. Thanks
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 56

Just fill in the form NOW, the one which starts by asking your user name. You may get a quicker reply, it depends on whether there is anything they can do to help.