cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Re: BT renewal & Packages avilable

I have a similar issue, and I can't seem to private message you?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Hi @Wonder,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community.

Please can you give some more information about the issue you're having and we'll do our best to help?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

My neighbours a few doors down have a ADSL checker speed of like 76-78 and my address has a 62Mbps speed, I have used Plusnet for awhile but I want to move over to BT internet, but because of this issue, I can't buy the higher packages and it caps me at like 30Mbps on the fibre plans you offer, I get 70-76Mbps to my address on plusnet, so this is almost 14Mbps out and not accurate, but because of it, I can't buy the higher packages?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Can you post your dslchecker results please

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 8

This is mine, I get 70-76 ish nowADSL SPEED.png

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

You should still be able to get fibre 2 package from BT just your estimated range 62/47mb.  You should still get the same speed as you currently get with Plusnet just BT will base it's estimates on dslchecker results

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

This is all I am offered?

all_I_am_offered.png

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

I just want to buy Fibre2, is this possible?

0 Ratings