cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Re: BT rewards card

So I have the same problem. I was expecting a reward card when I signed up in early December, account activated mid December. I just get the message you have no rewards to claim?

Regards

ptc

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

@ptc37 

What was the exact date that you placed your online order?

Were there any changes to the order after you placed it?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

6 Dec 2019. I followed a link from Money saving expert. I recall making the decision to go ahead because the deal was expiring a couple of days after

No changes after I placed the order.

Would the order number help?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

@ptc37 wrote:

6 Dec 2019. I followed a link from Money saving expert. I recall making the decision to go ahead because the deal was expiring a couple of days after

No changes after I placed the order.

Would the order number help?

There was no reward offer from BT on that date. Its possible that the information on the website was out of date. This is just a customer to customer public forum, so please do not post any personal information here.

• From 08.12.19 until 12.12.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £70 Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £70 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Essential Package, £100 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £120 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £120 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.
  • From 22.11.19 until 02.12.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £100 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £125 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £125 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

0 Ratings