cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Re: Being charged for BT Sport

I’ve been charged for the “free” sports pack for almost 2 years, they offered 6 moths worth of refunds which I’ve told them to go on ahead and do but that I will be contacting trading standards to have the full amount refunded regardless of wether I’ve watched or not an email from BT dated back to March 15 states that while I’m a bt broadband customer the sports pack would remain free so what I want to know is when did they change this policy and I want copies of correspondence from them telling me I would start being charged for it!! They are scamming gets!!
Then you get a poor English speaking person accusing me of being “upset” no **bleep** I’m not upset I’m raging you have taken over £200 from my account over 2 yrs 1 without my permission and 2 for a “free” service!!
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Charged for BT Sport..Why

I’ve been charged for the “free” sports pack for almost 2 years, they offered 6 moths worth of refunds which I’ve told them to go on ahead and do but that I will be contacting trading standards to have the full amount refunded regardless of wether I’ve watched or not an email from BT dated back to March 15 states that while I’m a bt broadband customer the sports pack would remain free so what I want to know is when did they change this policy and I want copies of correspondence from them telling me I would start being charged for it!! They are scamming gets!!
Then you get a poor English speaking person accusing me of being “upset” no **bleep** I’m not upset I’m raging you have taken over £200 from my account over 2 yrs 1 without my permission and 2 for a “free” service!!
0 Ratings