cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark121
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 15

Re: Being ignore

Well I have waited over an hour three times, and no answer and I am not alone with that, so if calls are not getting answered and mild ignored it is impossible !!!

0 Ratings
garybs29
Recognised Expert
Message 12 of 15

Well I was able to get through to someone a couple of weeks back so it is possiblr

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Everyone will have their own view on what is reasonable in the circumstances.  What I do struggle with is BT's stubborn refusal, knowing the difficulties people are having getting through by phone, to offer any alternative other than keep trying. Some kind of ring-back arrangement would help - even if there was likely to be a long delay.

Mark121
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 15

Two weeks ago maybe, have a go know clever clogs !

0 Ratings
SpiderPig
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 15

@Longshanks0511wrote:

Some kind of ring-back arrangement would help - even if there was likely to be a long delay.

Great idea @Longshanks0511 however I am guessing that BT is that stretched at the moment they can't afford to take call center staff on the call queue to make these callbacks. Bit of a catch 22, take them off and it will take longer for people to get through.

@Mark121 What service are you trying to cancel as BT are offering credits for BT Sport using an online process which has just been extended?

SP

0 Ratings