cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sarahmat
Message 1 of 3

Re: Billing issues since new contract in November, can a Mod please, please help?

Hiya, I am having the same problem at the moment!! Started a new contract in Feb this year, my first bill was for £220!!! They had charged me twice for broadband and had got mostly everything else on the bill wrong!! It took 3 attempts talking to 3 different customer service staff - who I'm very sorry to say I could barley understand, it took an hour to go throgh one point with one guy as not only could i not understand his english but he had a cold as well!!! Please BT....why cant you move your customer services to the UK??? - anyway, they eventually sorted everything out for me, have just checked this months bill and they've made another mistake!! Once again they've charged me full price for BT t.v £21 instead of the £10 I was promised! Please can you help me Daniel? I honestly cant go through the one hour plus phone call for this again!! Thanks Sarah x

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Billing issues since new contract in November, can a Mod please, please help?

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Hi @sarahmat Welcome to the forum and sorry your bill is still not correct.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings