cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stokesy2016
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 27

Re: Billing problem and Topcashback declined

Did you get this resolved. I had the same issue regarding the top cash back claim and have now cancelled my direct debit. Like you I was also offered m something else extra which was £75 worth of prepaid vouchers they haven't turned up either. Not happy
0 Ratings
26 REPLIES 26
Stokesy2016
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 27

Top cash back declined

Really not happy with you declined my claim of cash back. I went through top cash back and placed my broadband order on your website. I was also eligible for £75 worth of prepaid MasterCard vouchers which I haven't received. Well if this is how BT want to play it I will be cancelling my direct debit and will not be staying with BT or making any further payments. The customer service received is shocking especially for a new customer. Wishing I would of stayed with EE now
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 27

This is the second thread you've posted on. How about creating your own? 🙂
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 27

Cancelling your Direct Debit is NOT the way to go about things. Top cash back isn't guaranteed, their website tells you that. If you don't pay the services that you've contractually agreed to take, you risk having your services suspsended and potentially face debt collection procedures should you continue to with hold payments

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Stokesy2016
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 27

Sorry webby I am just angry at BT at the moment the way they have gone about everything. My broadband has been slow, not set up on the correct date, vouchers not received, cash back not received. I have created my own and look forward to hearing from BT
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 27

0 Ratings
Stokesy2016
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 27

Thanks John. Do you reckon BT will get back to me on the TopCashback claim?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 27

if you have cancelled your DD then I would doubt you are going to make any progress and more likely to get billed by BT for cancellation

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Stokesy2016
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 27

Well I haven't confirmed to cance it yet but it's pending. I will stop it from being cancelled but if not heard anything from BT I may as well cancel.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 27

If your contract has started then the cancellation fees will be substantial should you cancel DD and move to another ISP

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings