Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dickemint50
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: Blank Sainsburys gift card

Sent a £50 sainsburys gift card after much complaining, phone calls etc. Got to the checkout at Sainsburys today with a trolley full of shopping at one of the busiest times of year  only to find that BT had not activated the card and there was nothing on it.

I cannot tell you how embarressed and angry I was. Can you get nothing right BT. I still have 12 months to run on my phone, broadband and TV package and I am already champing at the bit to leave and move to Sky. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 3

Hi dickemint50,

If you fill out the contact us link located in the about me section of my profile we can take a look at this for you.
Cheers,
Chris
BT Mod Team.
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings