cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xboxgeek2
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Re: Broadband Suspended

hello, ive had the same thing, but said take 24 hours and its not even on yet, we agreed extra time to pay bill, can anyone help me out too please

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

@xboxgeek2 wrote:

hello, ive had the same thing, but said take 24 hours and its not even on yet, we agreed extra time to pay bill, can anyone help me out too please

You have been given advice on the other post you have made about this. Please don't double post. It leads to confusion

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

I'm pretty shocked at some of the comments on this thread, some people obviously lead more comfortable lives than others and have never had to worry about having enough money to eat, warm your home and which bills are a priority that month, regardless the point I think some people are trying to make is that bt are quick enough to suspend your service but then when you've paid not so quick to get it back up and running, a payment is still a payment whether it's late or not and the period of suspension is only supposed to cover the period of the account being overdue, it's not fair to then carry on the suspension as 'it should have been paid on time' I'm sure all you perfect people that never make a late payment would be pretty unhappy if something happened which wasn't your fault (say a problem at the bank with a direct debit) and then even when you had rectified it your service was still suspended? Yeah exactly!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

The thread is over a year old and what is shocking about the comments!!

0 Ratings
bazzer9
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

"If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, click the white star"

And what do I click if the answer wasn't helpful ?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

I would have thought even you could have worked that out. Don't click anything.

0 Ratings
bazzer9
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Ha, ha, ha !

Pity they don't have thumbs up and thumbs down ikons.

And just when i was going to thank you for a helpful post, you removed the invitation !