Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
matt_browny
Beginner
Message 1 of 17

Re: Broadband and BT Mobile Reward Card

Hello,

My wife and I were both eligible for £60 reward cards when we took out new mobile contracts.  Due to a problem with our account number we could not complete the orders online and had to phone up.  This was fine and the agents on both occassions advised that they would resolve the account number issue and that they would ensure we got our £60 reward cards.  Needless to say this has never happened.  How do I get a moderator to look at this?

Kind regards

Matt Brown

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
matt_browny
Beginner
Message 2 of 17

Where are our reward cards?

Hello, My wife and I were both eligible for £60 reward cards when we took out new mobile contracts. Due to a problem with our account number we could not complete the orders online and had to phone up. This was fine and the agents on both occassions advised that they would resolve the account number issue and that they would ensure we got our £60 reward cards. Needless to say this has never happened. How do I get a moderator to look at this? Kind regards Matt Brown

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 17

Re: Where are our reward cards?

Welcome to this user forum.

Did the agent actually promise that you would qualify? all calls are recorded, so its possible to get this checked?

Message 4 of 17

Hi @matt_browny,

I am so sorry to hear that this has happened. We can have the account and hopefully the calls checked for you and take it from there. I've sent you a private message Smiley Happy

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
matt_browny
Beginner
Message 5 of 17

Re: Where are our reward cards?

It was a while ago and I believe they said on each occasion that they would raise a complaint or a message would be sent to the manager to get the reward cards approved. A moderator has sent a message requesting account details etc so we'll see what happens.
I must say this moderator site deems to be good, it's my first experience of it. Before I've always used live chat to try and rectify issues although that's more painful than pulling teeth. Many thanks
0 Ratings
matt_browny
Beginner
Message 6 of 17

Thank you Daniel, 

I have sent the information you have requested.

Regards

0 Ratings
martinsl8ter
Beginner
Message 7 of 17

I had the same issue as I was due two rewards. BT actually sorted the problem,  well, one of them. Ive forfeited the other reward, as I can’t be bothered.

To be honest, Ive found BT really good, but keep an eye on charges at the end of your contract as customer loyalty is, like most companies.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 17

Hi @matt_browny

Thanks for taking the time to send us over your details.

I have picked up your case today and I tried giving you a quick call.  I know that you're off on holidays today but thought I would try giving you a quick call on the off chance I may have caught up with you.

No need to worry though.  I am going to have to see if I can get the call recording listened to and will take it from there.  Give me a few days and I will get back in touch with you.  Enjoy your time away Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 17

Hi @matt_browny

I have sent you a private message.  Please reply when you get the chance.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
matt_browny
Beginner
Message 10 of 17

Hi Robbie,

Thank you for looking back at the calls.  I believe that call was the call my wife made.  How about the two calls I made for my phone did you manage to listen to them as in both calls I was advised that the matter would be escalated as the problem preventing my wife getting the reward card had not been remedied.

As I've mentioned before, I'm not holding my breath on this but if you could investigate I would appreciate it.

Regards

Matt Brown

0 Ratings