cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jojobinks29
Message 1 of 2

Re: Broadband cancellation charge

Appalled at BT service!! My broadband speeds are useless (this took forever to load!) they are between 2 and 4 Mbps! Spoke to an adviser re cancelling as I was not prepared to make do with such poor service when I am a paying customer each month! She was unhelpful and patronising and treated me with very little respect and made out I was lying re. My upload and download speeds. I asked to cancel my account with a months notice. She told me I could only do so if I paid £257!!!! Absolutely scandalous!!!! I am moving house too and said I did not want to take BT services with me. She was not helpful about this either. She stated I would need to take my services with me, install a new line and change the phone number the new home has had for over 30 years!! I am so disappointed at this treatment. I cannot afford £257 and do not wish to pay for calls and Broadband with such poor service.
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Broadband cancellation charge

jojobinks29

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only, where forum members, who are only BT customers, can help each other with BT Retail products and services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

You have a binding contract with BT, if you cancel during that period, you will pay cancellation charges as shown here.

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/dynamicmodules/pagecontentfooter/pageContentF...

If you have problems with broadband speed, then help is available on this forum if you would like to post the details of your problem on this board.

ADSL/Copper Broadband Speed/Connection Issues

0 Ratings