Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meyrick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 22

Re: Bt rewards card

Go to solution

Hi  I have the same problem, although in my case we were only connected last Friday  (31/1) and our rewards were a £40.00 M and S card and a £70.00 BT Card. I have logged a claim for the M and S card on the BT site but there is nothing to show I can claim the BT card. I bought through the Martin Lewis site, which clicked through to a BT affinity page, here is a screen shot of the deal I purchased. 

Meyrick_0-1580806655050.png

0 Ratings
21 REPLIES 21
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 22

Go to solution

@Meyrick 

You cannot claim your reward until 14 days after your service was activated, so try again later.

Please could you edit out your order number from your post, as that is private information. Thanks.

0 Ratings
Meyrick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 22

Go to solution

Thanks Keith I didn't realise there was a 14 day waiting period, I just wanted to get it done before I forgot! I have edited my post and removed the order reference.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 22

Go to solution

Its to ensure that you are out of the cancellation period.

If you still have problems after the 14 days, then please post back on this forum, and help can be offered.

Meyrick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 22

Go to solution

Hello again 

The 14 days are now up and there is no sign of a reward to claim on the BT site for the reward card part of my deal, as I said previously I did claim the M and S vouchers on another part of the site. This claim seemed to go through ok, but I have had no confirmation email that this is being arranged for us. Please can someone investigate both claims and come back to us.

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 22

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Meyrick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 22

Go to solution

Thankyou for your help Keith it is very much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 8 of 22

Go to solution

Hi @Meyrick,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting.

Sorry about the problems you are having trying to claim your Reward Cards.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Matt

Meyrick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 22

Go to solution

Thanks Matt I am just about to reply to you.

Best wishes.

0 Ratings
Meyrick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 22

Still no M&S voucher

Go to solution

Hello

I realise in the current virus situation both dispatch of vouchers and any help from moderators will be likely subject to delays, but as I was instructed to chase this up again after 45 days if no vouchers had been received I thought It best to set the ball rolling.

The moderators kindly chased this for me over 45 days ago (Private message copied below) the BT card arrived very quickly afterwards but there is still no sign of the M&S one.

Hi Meyrick, thanks for the update and glad to see the Reward card has now been ordered. The promotions team has got back to me and they have manually processed your order for the £40 M&S voucher now. The timescale for delivery is still up to 45 days and I can't speed this up as it is a third party voucher. I will go ahead and close the complaint I opened on your account now if that's ok but please do come back directly to me on the forum if it does not arrive in the next 45 days and I'll be happy to chase it for you if needed. Cheers JohnC2

Please can a mod chase this up for us when they are available.

Many thanks.

0 Ratings