cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Re: Bt rewards card

Hi  I have the same problem, although in my case we were only connected last Friday  (31/1) and our rewards were a £40.00 M and S card and a £70.00 BT Card. I have logged a claim for the M and S card on the BT site but there is nothing to show I can claim the BT card. I bought through the Martin Lewis site, which clicked through to a BT affinity page, here is a screen shot of the deal I purchased. 

Meyrick_0-1580806655050.png

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

@Meyrick 

You cannot claim your reward until 14 days after your service was activated, so try again later.

Please could you edit out your order number from your post, as that is private information. Thanks.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Thanks Keith I didn't realise there was a 14 day waiting period, I just wanted to get it done before I forgot! I have edited my post and removed the order reference.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

Its to ensure that you are out of the cancellation period.

If you still have problems after the 14 days, then please post back on this forum, and help can be offered.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Hello again 

The 14 days are now up and there is no sign of a reward to claim on the BT site for the reward card part of my deal, as I said previously I did claim the M and S vouchers on another part of the site. This claim seemed to go through ok, but I have had no confirmation email that this is being arranged for us. Please can someone investigate both claims and come back to us.

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 9

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Thankyou for your help Keith it is very much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 9

Hi @Meyrick,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting.

Sorry about the problems you are having trying to claim your Reward Cards.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Matt

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

Thanks Matt I am just about to reply to you.

Best wishes.

0 Ratings