cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: CLAIM THE REWARD CARD

Hi John, 

Please can you also pass the details across to me. 
I am having the same issue. 

Many thanks 
Sam 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi @SamDoel,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your Reward Card. If you send me your details, I'll be able to give you a hand.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 3 of 6

Hi PaddyB

is there any chance you could help me claim my reward card too please? Been sent the email and text and both show absolutely nothing regarding it. My service was activated on 21.10.21 so I’m over the 14 day wait period.

Thank you in advance.

Liz

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@Whitelionheadmummy thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to see you've had trouble claiming your reward card. I'll be happy to help you with this and have sent you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hello, I can’t claim my reward card either

please may you help

ive tried countless times over the past week or so and still nothing loads up when I log in 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Jordant007, welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting. Sorry that you're unable to claim your reward card. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to get it claimed for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings