Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nmac234
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Re: COMPLAINTS!

Go to solution
Hello,
Can I reach out to you for you to understand my predicament ?
I have spent all my internet life with AOL a few problems over the years but not many , and to be fair they have looked after very well.
I am terminally ill quite happily plodding along try to stay alive , and in a routine meeting in hospital I was told I should be on the Bt basic plan, so rang Bt and informed this was a good idea for me , so told I had to cancel with AOL , and move over to Bt where I would pay one month full line rental and then go on to the basic plan , what I wasn't told was that broadband unlimited would be £30 a month , and no special packages applied to me on the basic plan !!
The internet is my life , social life at the moment as I do not go out of the house except for Dialysis 3 times a week
So ended up with full line rental and an unlimited package of BB and only weekend calls ( I need the line as I am on the transplant list ) , First I was having trouble searching and told not to use bt's search engine as it was full of problems and move to chrome or firefox , I said I was always with internet explorer and intend staying with them , then I had trouble with email timing out all the time and messages going missing etc . onto Live help and this time told to move to a decent email client like outlook of chrome or Thunderbird and not to use Bt !
So now being told the Bt software package is useless by their own agents and in the mean time being disconnected 3 times and having a new hub sent out for I have no reason why , so in a month I have lost a lot of internet time through disconnection and having to connect with my mobile and being told to call Bt on my mobile , maybe now you can understand the stress I am going through , so when I got a call from Aol asking me if I would like to come back to them I agreed !

Now I can make these points out to you in email , but not once would Bt reply to my emails , plus I am partially deaf so hate using a phone , and I must admit I am at the end of my tether infact now crying while writing this to you , Is their anyway you can pass this onto Bt I would be most grateful ?

Regards
James neil mcIlquhaam
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Go to solution

Hi nmac234,

I've started your own thread as the one you posted on was solved. I see David has got your email reply and I'm sure he'll be able to help you get this sorted.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
nmac234
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

hello,

i have asked bt to cancel the take over , i did not know that i could , Aol conversation was on the phone and i asked for information to be emailed or sent to me first !

They informed Bt i was leaving them without my prior consent , so hopefully after some more sorting out with sales that should be the end of the matter

Thank you all for your time and understanding , terminally ill and losing it slowly lol !

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4
Moved:

Go to solution
0 Ratings