cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spudkin40
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Re: COMPLAINTS!

LAUGHABLE - edited by mod (don't post personal details)

Aug 2016 drop out on fibre and landline, local people in the next village from Pakenham, at Ixworth all had telephone and internet problems and guess what our fibres directly wired into the junction box/local exchange outside our house in Pakenham

So still from Aug 17 to Sat 18/3/2017 when calling the mother in law on 01268.... as recorded on my latest bill, the line just drops out no dial tone or anything....

In late 2016 on a saturday/Sunday which I can prove all by telephone numbers on my bills, I called BT I got someone who was based in the UK and very helpful, in his first line sorry madam you have a fault on your line, me YES I know, do you want me to report it, me why so nothing is done again, nice guy.

Called 6/3/2017 and cancelled the service, nothing recorded, found this out by recieving a new invoice and advanced charges, the only was I could prove it was I got the PUK Code for the mobile phone, I had to prove yes I had done what I should

So here we go again, contacted a Raj on webchat 22/3/2017 14.05, esclated problems again and he said close chat when I call you on your work number, so i did this and oh how unusual he hung up the telephone, great customer service as always BT, never fails.

So I registered the account to be closed as we are moving and nothing actioned, luckily called 22/3/17 14.20 Ileen in the UK shorted it.

And there is any wonder why I am now moving house, exstracting BT from my life and going to use SKY 🙂

Id like this complaint escalted please or pass me a address please.

So I would like this looked into poor service on landline and fibre broadband and poor service and yes a credit for all of the above and my wasted time and drop out.

This has caused me so much stress and I would never recommend BT to anyone.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Hi @spudkin40 and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience. have you actually moved your services to Sky? If not I'll be happy to look into this for you. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
spudkin40
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Hi David

Please chase the credit to clear my account edited by mod (don't post personal details), its been a comedy of errors I can be caught on email *******@gmail.com

Its been so bad I am looking to move the company services, we are a large EU company with top brands in our porfolio and even in Haverhill Suffolk have had internet drop out, effecting our citrix, landlines and email.

Thanks

Anita

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 10

@DavidM

By the description, this looks like a business account.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 10

Hi @spudkin40,

Please send over your details using the link in my profile and either myself or one of the other moderators will take personal ownership to clear this up for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
spudkin40
Beginner
Message 6 of 10

Re: Who do I send my complain to???

SORRY dont make me laugh

Ohhh message me

I did went to reply

and got this The user DavidM does not have Private Messages enabled. Note: The invalid login names have been removed from the "Send To" list.

BT EMPTY PROMISES - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICES -LIES ABOUT SERVICES AND SPEEDS AND DOESNT PROVIDE BUT TAKES THE MONEY AND RUNS JOKE...

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 10

edited, as Neil has posted below

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

@spudkin40 David has now finished for the day so his private message function may not be switched on. The way to contact the moderation team for help with customer services problems is via our 'click here to contact the mods link' which is different to the Private message facility.  If you click on my username you'll see the link on the left hand side of the webpage.

contact the mods.png

0 Ratings
spudkin40
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

its too late BT is dire, the customer services if last to non

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

@spudkin40 I'm sorry you feel that way, our offer to help remains open if you change your mind.

0 Ratings