cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GregskiUK
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Re: Can anyone explain the delay?? No phone line no Infinity .......

I have received message today from BT saying they are try contact me today. No one call me, but they send a message. I'm a bit tired of waiting for connection... My order status says my activation date will be on the 4th Aug, but there is already delay with connection...

Any one can help?

Greg

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
GregskiUK
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Issues with order

Hello and good bye

I think enough is enough!

I have placed order on the 15th July which has been cancelled on the 18th (new building nee to have extension). On the 18th I've been advised to place new order and person from orders dep. promised to me that all will be good and I will get connected by the 4th Aug. Yesterday around 8:44pm I get message says we did try contact you - obiously not (no missing calls on my handset)! Today after few mins chat lady over the phone said you have to pay £130 connection fee, which I get for free when I placed order. Also I paid up front £50 connection charge + £6.95 router...

Now I think I just waste time with BT!

I did not even became a full customer and I start facing these issues already, time to go with someone else

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Issues with order

Hi GregskiUK,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, I've merged your posts to make it easier for other forum users to follow the thread. I'm really sorry about the delay and issues you have experienced with your new order. If you need any help getting this sorted please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings