cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carloswag1984
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: Can't claim Uswitch reward

I have exactly the same problem please could you help me out.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

@Carloswag1984 

Unfortunately its not going to be possible at this time, for the forum moderators to investigate these promotions, as they are dealing with priority welfare escalations only.

All you can do is to ring BT, when the situation improves, or you could try billing on 0800 800 150.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

The mods are busy helping the vulnerable and elderly people ensuring they are connected so you need to phone customer service 150 about your reward

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Canne
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Contact Uswitch 08006888557. Tell them that BT are not  honoring the reward as they claim it was from a third party site so should be honored by the third party seller. They will then contact BT back office and manually  request the voucher from BT & M&S if that was on offer too. Make sure you have date of purchase and activation available. They then managed all my correspondence from that point with BT as they only wound me up as no one lnew how to deal withy query. This affects more people than they let on. All the best. 

0 Ratings