cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veneta
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Re: Cancelling my package

I spoke with 4 person from BTcustomer services on 25 November and middle of December that I want to stop with Bt services- home broadband and TV. 
One of them said that the Bt 'll remove out from my home on 26 December, but I still receive invoices. Another one tells me that I will be refunded money after 8 January 2018.
Why BT are not correct, why BT are not following the rules , why BT bother me ?!
Why Bt workers on the phone explain something but do not do it, they lie.
Only when I signed a contract with another company , then BT decided to stop your services to me.
Very incorrectly BT hold customers who have stated that they want to interrupt the service.
I am very, very disappointed from you BT !!!
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi @Veneta,

Welcome to the community forum. I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry your services weren't canceled as requested. If you send me in your BT Account information, I'll be able to take a look at the details of your complaint.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Veneta
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

thanks

0 Ratings
Veneta
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

on Saturday 25 November , 6.30p.m.,  I tolked with 2 BT person , on the 0800 783 1401 , 10 min conversation ,that I want to cancel to recive broadband and tv from BT.

The first man say that BT ' ll stop on 26 December, because it is need 1 month in advance , that I'll received a box to recicling the modems.

The second man on the phone traing to give me new offer for broadband, but I again say that I do not want be a Bt customer.

18 December BT take money from my bank account, and I have got - minus money

I call again on the 0800 783 1401 and the lady say that they'll do back money, because it is extra money from 26 Dec to 8 January. Then a man start to give me offer to keep me as a customer, but I say that I want to stop broadband and Tv from 26 Decemeber, as they was told a few days ago.

Four BT employees on the phone do not correct with me.

From 26 December 2017 to now 31 January 2018 BT are in my home , and they send me invoices and take a money from my bank account. They keep me being their client without me wanting.

I demand that my money be returned.

Some one have to check the record of the conversations , check the call log, my ineternet chat in BT web sait.

I spent a lot of time to talk to write, but no result. During the day I am working and can not tolking on the phone.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Veneta,

I can see that my colleague @RobbieMac is dealing with your case. Robbie is back in the office tomorrow and will be in touch then.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Veneta
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

ok, he call me , but the line is going down, like the last time middle of december when I was talk with someone other Bt worker

I insist that the money be returned to me. I insist that BT must returned money to me.

BT explained and promised that I'll be not BT's customer from 26 December. And BT must return my money from 26 Dec 2017 to 8 February 2018.

Someone deliberately lying and trying to hold clients and take money from customer , who do not want be BT's customers.

0 Ratings
Veneta
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

I keep asking to check why have no any record ? why BT take money from my and not stopped from 26 Dec after my conversation with 4 person on Bt phone end of November and middle of December . 

WHY ???

I want BT to do back money from 26 Dec ,
BT are not correct with client who not want to be theirs customers

I am very not pleased that everyone is looking to get money and does not follow the rules and promised agreements.

very bad situation !!!

0 Ratings