cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: Cannot claim the £90 Digital Reward after joining

Go to solution
Hi, I have the exact same problem. I received the email saying it's ready to claim but when I log in there are no links to claim it? Please can you help?

Thanks
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @HalifaxBroadbander,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your BT Reward Card. If you send me your details, I'll be able to give you a hand.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Same here..  very strange. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @HalifaxBroadbander 

Thank you for sending us over your details and for taking the time to chat with me this morning.

Sorry for the problems you had claiming for your reward card.  I have manually claimed it for you this morning 😊

I'll go ahead and close things off from here as agreed.  If you need help or have a question about your BT services in future feel free to post back as you're more than welcome!

@davo1979 My colleague @PaddyB has replied on your original thread.  Please follow the steps he gave you and we will pick your case up that way.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings