Did you mean: 
Highlighted
igdrinkh20
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Re: Cashback cheque not received

Go to solution

Hello John

I have also claimed my Cheque, but received no reply. The 45 days have elapsed, so I have contacted BT via live chat, who assured me that it would arrive last week. I am still waiting. 

Please can you help?

Regards

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @igdrinkh20 Sorry you have not received your cashback cheque yet.

We will be happy to help chase this it for you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
igdrinkh20
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Hello John

Have you any news on my cheque, as I haven't heard anything since sending you my details via 'contact the mods'.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@igdrinkh20 I'm really sorry about the delay getting back to you, we're very busy in the mod team at the moment. We deal with our cases in the order they arrive with us so once you reach the top of our queue we'll be in touch with an update. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
igdrinkh20
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Cheque arrived today.

Thanks for your help!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @igdrinkh20 Thanks for the update and glad to hear you have now got your cheque.

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Jay1971
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Hi there I have the same issue despite claiming my cashback and after claiming was told cheque would arrive within 45 days and guess what that time has elapsed and still no cheque. I am really annoyed to be honest as I was charged a £59.99 activation fee by at and the £50 cheque was meant to offset this cost. The offer was claimed through Martin Lewis website money saving expert and totally agree that BT shouldn't affiliate themselves with these offers if the offer is fake. Please can I receive some help in dealing with this matter otherwise I will be leaving your service forthwith Jay
0 Ratings