cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Re: Charging me even though I left!

Hi,I know this is an old post but bt has done this exact same thing to me in 2019,bt told me this has never happened before and are not putting any protections in place because they say my case is first but it is a continuing issue with bt,please tell me how it was resolved thank you

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: Left due to price increase. Still being charged early term fees

I left early because of price increases but they would not let me leave my contract and it took seven months to end contract how long did it take for them to finally end yours thank you

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Re: Debt Recovery policy

Hi I was passed on to bpo collections agency who said they owned the debt and that's why they put increases in to make a profit on the sale from bt,can you confirm that when bt passed on to collections agency bt still own the debt thank you

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Jimmy3,

I am sorry to hear about the problems you had.

I think it would be best if you contacted us so we can see what happened. We'll do our best to help you and if we can't help you the way you'd like, we can tell you what options you have. I've sent you a private message about it.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Hi, I have sent private message but can't see it ,did you receive it

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 6 of 7

@DanielS  the OP already has several threads about the same issue, you can see some of them Here and also Here

Previously @JohnC2  tried helping but the complaint is/was with the ELC team and the OP has a legal team assisting.

Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Yes that's true but the documents from bt and legal team and elc and subject access request info all say different things which is why I'm posting questions about what bt policy actually is which I have not got any answers yet just you've posted before which does not answer what I need knowing,if someone asks me at one in the afternoon what time of day it is I can't answer it's the morning and the afternoon and the evening and it's at night and it's the day that's the point,bt has given me four different answers to something that only .Has one outcome which is why I'm so confused,it's like bt don't want me to know so they say in answer yes no maybe I don't know where it takes a straightforward answer,I have documents from bt that are out and out lies because I have other document from bt that says the exact opposite,I can't say my car is green and say the same car is red that would be a lie,I know bt won't do anything because they have closed file,I'm seeking info on whether this has happened to other customers and what the outcome was so I know what course to take with this,I know bt employee does not work here,I'm beyond trusting bt,

0 Ratings